This example is very similar to the previous one. The only difference is that it shows data for foreign exchange (forex) currency pairs.
How to work with the applet
- If you have not seen the first example, please explore it first - basic description is available there.
In this applet, following data are available. All of them are end of day close values
for the whole year 2007, i.e., 313 values.
As in the previous applet, each of these time series have the following values: zero for interval below 0,
close value in the interval 0-number of values, and again zero after the last known value.
- EURUSD - EUR USD forex currency pair data
- USDJPY - EUR USD forex currency pair data
- USDCHF - EUR USD forex currency pair data
- EURJPY - EUR USD forex currency pair data
- Again note that this example is provided for illustration only. Trading using this simple setup is usually not far away from using prediction by last available value. Also note that for trading we need to develop entry and exit rules, and that they are more important than exact prediction.
Please wait until the applet is loaded.
Applet and description (c) Marek Obitko, 2008; the neural network in the applet uses Java classes BPNeuron and BPNet
from NeuralWebspace, (c) Tomáš Vehovský, 1998, that were modified for the purposes of this applet.